- December 30, 2021
Do you want us to photograph your family in 2022? Read on!
What a delightful year we’ve had with our 2021 Brand Ambassadors – despite everything, we managed to squeeze in 2 sessions with our “Growing Family” The Ruxtons and 1 with the Bradys, whose Home Story we’ll be following for the next couple of years. Now it could be your turn!
There are a couple of notes, but basically, the families that we decide we absolutely have to work with for 2022 will receive the digital images from their sessions, whilst we use them to shape our portfolio going forward – i.e. you MUST be happy with us posting your images online, so if you’re shy, don’t apply!
Important: Family must be within 30km of Mullagh or Virginia, Co. Cavan.
Who are we looking for?
Growing Family – We are looking for a family who is expecting a baby to join their household in February or March 2022, who preferably have at least one other little one (not a must). We would aim to do two to three sessions in baby’s first year – newborn, sitter and first birthday. Each session would take place in your home or at an outdoor location where appropriate.
A Family of Adventurers – Outdoorsy? Farmers? Do you bake together? Cook together? Art, craft and game loving? Friends as well as family? We want a family to do 2 outdoor sessions during different seasons (likely spring/summer and autumn). Muddy puddle loving, welly wearing, laugh having people are who we’re hoping for.
Find out how to apply below…
How do I apply?
Well, if you think you’re the right family for us (if you’re not, please tag someone who you think would be perfect!), please comment on the original post (on our Facebook page, link below) with:
- PHOTO of your family (if you can’t get them all in one shot, don’t worry, that’s our job, you can post 2 or 3 images if you need to, but try to keep them under your own comment so they don’t get lost)
- Names & (Children’s) Ages
- Due Date (if for Baby’s First Year)
- Nearest Town/Village
- Tell us about your yourselves and why you’re the perfect family to represent MIAN Photography & Training! What makes you stand out from the crowd?
- Follow/Like our Page and of course, give the post a Share! You don’t have to, but it’s appreciated.
Link to post: https://www.facebook.com/PhotographyMIAN/posts/5068440853214019
It’s that easy! We are very excited to meet you!